Regulars at the best Vegas resorts are no strangers to living in the lap of luxury. From specially curated minibars to personal concierges, the nicest hotels in Sin City make sure their guests spare no expense when it comes to handcrafting the perfect high-roller experience.
From one end of the famous strip to the other, those that hit it big don’t mind splurging on some of Las Vegas’ most expensive sleeping arrangements.
1. Caesar’s Palace – It may have been The Hangover that made staying in a Caesar’s Palace penthouse the dream of the common man, but the set of the feature film has nothing on the hotel’s three Octavius Tower Villas. The nearly 10,000-square-foot villas – which come at a $40,000 price tag per night – house a movie room with theatre-style seating, a dining room for 12, and terraces overlooking “The Garden of the Gods” pool area. A private elevator promises maximum security and the price tag insures every hotel employee, including a private butler, is on hand. The room also includes a baby grand piano, personal bar, pool table, and remote-control toilets.
2. Mandarin Oriental – Las Vegas features just one of many Mandarin Oriental hotels world-wide. The establishments are known for their elaborate rooms, but the three Presidential Suites found in Sin City – The Emperor Suite, The Mandarin Suite, and The Taipan Suite – are viable contenders for the most lavish. While they boast a similar floor plan, the suites have a varying amenities. (For example, The Mandarin has an oversized bathtub with a view, while The Emperor has an open-plan kitchen.) A stay includes 24-hour personal car service, daily massages, and unlimited yoga classes. Visitors in any of the three suites also have a private cabana booked poolside including a fully stocked minibar, a 42” television, and Playstation 3.
3. Wynn/Encore – The Tower Suites at the Wynn and its sister resort, the Encore, are famous for releasing their rates only upon request. While the exact dollar amounts for the resorts’ top tier suites may not be available on hand, a few of the features in the three-bedroom duplex include a private massage room and wet bar.
4. Bellagio – A formal dining room for eight, floor-to-ceiling windows, and views of the famous fountains are what await the luxury-loving guests at the Bellagios’ two most extravagant rooms. If lounging around one of the 4,075-square-foot suites with marble entry ways, cedar closets, and glass chandeliers isn’t enough to occupy the time of the Bellagio’s guests, the hotel makes sure those staying in the Presidential and Chairman Suites are taken care of when they hit the town as well. A stay in one of the suites also includes 24-hour butler service, VIP seating for Cirque du Soleil’s “O”, and premium service at MGM restaurants, clubs, and shows. For those who travel with a posse, 1,000-square-foot Entourage Suites are available on the same floor.
5. The Venetian – To wrap up this lavash list is one suite that only exists in fairytales and whispers. The Venetian’s Chairman Suites elude even a price tag; the invitation-only suites are rumored to be offered to only the most high-rolling of visitors. Two master suites make up only half of the four available bedrooms decorated with an Asian theme, but the Italian-style hotel loses none of its original charm, still decking out the 10,000 square feet in marble and Murano chandeliers. The room is also rumored to come with complimentary Rolls Royce or Maybach transport. For those with more modest budgets, the three Penthouse Suites at the Venetian are available for booking and still include two bedrooms, a formal living room with piano, and marble-floored bathrooms.
(Photo credit: Rafael Amado Deras, Creative Commons.)
OnlineGambling.LV brings you the best online gambling sites to make sure your experience is as safe and profitable as possible. Whether your gambling interest is out bluffing your opponents in No Limit Texas Hold ‘Em Poker, playing Vegas-style casino games like slots or roulette, or sports betting on who’s going to win the next Super Bowl, or a combination of all three, you will find the best online gambling site to suit your needs. Our expert online gambling site reviews will help you find out who’s got the best odds, games, cash bonuses, deposit options and payouts, customer service, and a whole lot more. Welcome to OG.LV, and may the odds be ever in your favor!